Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Maguire swaps vows with Meyers

Maguire swaps vows with Meyers
Staff Reporter, Times Of India, 5 Sep 2007


Maguire and Meyer, who met early in 2003 and have kept their relationship fairly low profile, are parents to 9-month-old daughter, Ruby.


Actor Tobey Maguire tied the knot with his long time girlfriend Jennifer Meyers on Sept 3, 2007 in Kona on Hawaii's Big Island.

The couple swapped vows in front of a small group of family and friends including Leonardo DiCaprio and Lukas Haas.

The thrilled bride couldn’t help gushing about how excited she was for the future.

"Let's just say this is truly the best time of my life," E! Online quoted Meyer, as saying.

"I'm walking on air. I'm getting married, starting a family and have an amazing company," she added.

Maguire and Meyer, who met early in 2003 and have kept their relationship fairly low profile, are parents to 9-month-old daughter, Ruby.

The Spider-Man star had earlier revealed to Parade magazine in April that settling down with his family and having stability in life meant the most to him.

"Growing up the way I did, I had a very serious ambition to make some money, to have some security and comfort in my life," People quoted Maguire as telling the mag.

"I'm at that stage where I have to start thinking about where I want Ruby to grow up and go to school...Even though L.A. is pretty laid-back, maybe it would be a good idea to try a different, less ambitious kind of atmosphere," he said.

Source : Maguire swaps vows with Meyers article on Times Of India

No comments: