Thursday, August 18, 2005

A porsche in lieu of a tip!- The Times of India

A porsche in lieu of a tip!
AFP[ THURSDAY, AUGUST 18, 2005 03:07:37 PM ]

STOCKHOLM: A waitress in Sweden thought her elderly customer was joking when he offered her his Porsche as a tip, but he kept his word and gave her the keys to the car, daily Aftonblade t reported on Thursday. "I thought at first he was joking with me," 19-year-old Josefin Justin told the paper.

Justin was waiting tables at the Njuraanger Cafe in Sundsvall in central Sweden when the man, who had recently retired and was dining with a group of gentlemen, asked her age. When she told him, "he said I would get his Porsche as a tip." "At first I was a little suspicious but I didn't get the feeling he was hitting on me or anything, he just seemed really nice," she said.

Read the full article here : A porsche in lieu of a tip!- The Times of India

No comments: